Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Big Brother Helping



I took the kids up to Atlanta for a few days during Tropical Storm Fay, and Aaron thought the whole trip was planned to give him a great time. He was so excited every day of the visit, and these are some examples of what he did with his time.

He found his highchair not fastened to a chair, and hopped in, locked his safety belt the best he could (one side), and locked the tray in place, waiting for me to bring him some breakfast...by the way, he did all that without losing his favorite basketball and his little basketball and I'm not sure how he did that! I saw how cute he looked, sitting there with a hope of breakfast coming soon, so I put some bagel pieces on his tray and he dug right in.



Zoe thinks her big brother is her hero! Here, you can see Aaron trying repeatedly to keep the "plug" in Zoe's mouth, but she keeps on smiling at him; thus it keeps popping out.

No comments: