Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bruises, Smiles & Quilts


Lately, Aaron has been great at using his words to communicate. "Mow peas" is one of his favorites. Usually he's asking "More please" about a cookie or a "tia" (tortilla).


Here's Zoe posing with all smiles in her fall attire.


Let me explain. First of all, Aaron enjoys sitting in Zoe's Bumbo seat (Zoe's thighs can barely fit in it anymore). I want to point out a few more observations about this picture. He's grasping a ball in each hand. He's watching his "show" (that's the only way I was able to get him sitting still for a picture). He's got a scraped knee from going full force down the driveway (again). And he's got a bruise dotted right smack dab between the eyes and I have no idea how he got it. He's all boy!


Aaron made sure Zoe had a ball in her hand, too.



Zoe's quilt so far.



Aaron's quilt so far.

2 comments:

Terese said...

Pretty, you are so crafty

Unknown said...

Those quilts look AWESOME! I knew it! : )