Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Official - I'm A Blogger!

Okay, so I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm probably making this way more complicated than it should be, but here goes my first blog. I thought it would be nice to keep friends and family updated and to see pictures easily and I've had a couple requests so here you go. This is more of a "test blog" so I can get the hang of it (I know, all you computer savvy people are laughing histerically right now, that's okay). =) As soon as I can figure out how to put pictures on this thing I will.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you are finally blogging! Whoohoo! If you want to add elements to your page, one way to do them is to look at what other people have on their blogs and click on them and they will tell you how to add it to your page (music, viewer count, etc). Love you and I look forward to hearing more!